Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
For those that cannot ready the blurry print:
Explore new and uncharted depths of roleplaying with the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide! Empower your existing characters with expanded rules for all 11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game core classes and seven core races, or build a new one from the ground up with one of six brand-new, 20-level base classes. Whether you’re designing your own monstrous helpers as an enigmatic summoner, brewing up trouble with a grimy urban alchemist, or simply teaching an old rogue a new trick, this book has everything you need to make your heroes more heroic.
The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The 336-page Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide includes:
- Six new base classes: the monster-hunting inquisitor, the explosive alchemist, the noble cavalier, the prophecy-haunted oracle, the monster-crafting summoner, and the hex-weaving witch
- More than a hundred innovative new feats and combat abilities for characters of all classes, including Steal, Point-Blank Master, and Bouncing Spell
- Variant class abilities, rules subsystems, and thematic archetypes for all 11 core classes, such as the antipaladin, the hungry ghost monk, and the urban ranger
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items, from phantasmal revenge to the Storm King’s Cloud Castle
- A wealth of fantastic equipment, such as fireblast rods and fortune-tellers’ cards
- New prestige classes like the Master Chymist and the Battle Herald
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Does anyone who is not going to Gen Con want me to pick up a copy for them? I believe that I will get my discount when buying direct at the show. It retails for $40 plus tax. I should be able to get it for $34 plus tax.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
These changes have been incorporated into updated PDF files of the books. I downloaded my copies today.
Summon Monster I (Sp) reads:
A summoner cannot have more than one summon monster or gate spell active in this way at one time. If this ability is used again, any existing summon monster or gate immediately ends.